Stephanie Yuhas, Executive Producer
Stephanie M. Yuhas graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Philadelphia University of the Arts with a BFA in Animation. In addition to Project Twenty1, Stephanie operates the marketing arm of Crystalline Studios, a Philadelphia-based animation & writing company. As an animator, Stephanie feels there is a large void in the time-based festival circuit for animation, given the typical constraints and intensity of the medium. She believes that Project Twenty1 provides enough time to produce polished films and creates a unique venue for animators to screen their work alongside live-action filmmakers.
Matt Conant, Artistic Director
Matt Conant graduated Magna Cum Laude from Temple University in 2002 with a BA in Film & Media Arts. He is the Creative Director of Cinevore Studios, which specializes in genre-bending narrative fiction and web series, and runs Crystalline Studios, which provides commercial video services regionally and nationally. He was co-writer and director on Season 1 of the web series “Nerd vs. Geek”, and just completed four commissioned short films for video game company Red 5. Matt loves that Project Twenty1 gives filmmakers multiple means of access to a mass audience, the motivation to create original films, and most of all, that it has been creating jobs in artistic industries.
Board of Directors
- Matt Conant, President – Cinevore Studios
- Stephanie Yuhas, Vice-President – Crystalline Studios
- Ryan Leib, Secretary – Keystone Wealth Management
- John Duffy, Treasurer – Deloitte
- David S. Conant – WRTI 90.1FM Public Radio
- John Dawkins
- Priya Royal, Royal Law Firm, PLLC
- Danielle Alderman – Triumph Brewery
- Jackie Borock – PIFVA
- Michele D’Aquino
- Renae Dinerman
- Dawn Harvey
- Melissa Kapadia-Bodi
- Pete Lauritzen
- Alex Levit – Teva
- Helene Rosenfeldt
- Doug Seiler – Seiler Drury Architects
- Norman M. Valz – Norman M. Valz & Associates, P.C.