Friday, June 8, 2012, 8 pm
Dekalb & East Airy Street
Norristown, PA 19401
A FREE screening of independent animations, conveniently located a few blocks from the Norristown Transportation Center! (R-6, High Speed line, etc.)
Bring your blankets, chairs, and the whole family to see the shorts and meet the artists!
1. Un Duelo, Felipe Esquivel/Carpio Iglesias, Priscila, Mexico
2. Halfway, Gustav Karlson, Henryville, PA
3. Another Bad Idea, Rusty Eveland, Philadelphia, PA
4. Gypsies, Joe Torres, Philadelphia, PA
5. How the Coyote Got His Cunning, Claire Nielbergall, Philadelphia, PA
6. Sandwich Sam, Jamison Conti, Philadelphia, PA
7. Shadowplay, Jeff Hatcher, Philadelphia, PA
8. Trees, Adam Cusack, Philadelphia, PA
9. Little Dudes, Chris Barley & Timothy Fuller, Yardley, PA
10. The House That Hate Built: The Midas Touh, Gardner Watts, Galloway, NJ
11. Desperate Crossing, MinSeok Jeon, Jersey City, NJ
12. Schijnwerper, Liesje Kraai, New York, NY
13. Masks, Patrick Smith, New York, NY
14. Spare Time, Edmond Hawkins, Brooklyn, NY
15. The Man Who Moved Manhattan, Rob Ludacer, New York, NY
16. Bait, Michael Moore, Orange, CA
17. The Wanna-Be Oddie, Jun Bin Lam, San Francisco, CA
18. Bad Blood, Jon Etkins, Blue Bell, PA
19. The Lighthouse, Po Chou Chi, Taiwan
20. Craft, Mari Jaye Blanchardl, Brooklyn, NY
21. Noches de Tungsteno, MarÌa Torres, Mexico
Want more? Check out our Shorts Spectacular on July 13!
If you would like your film or animation considered for a future “Movies from the Hill” and other Film Library programs, please submit to the Philadelphia Film & Animation Festival and check the box for “film library”.
Sincere thanks to our presenting sponsors:
-The Municipality of Norristown
-Portnoff Law Associates, LTD
-State Street Advisors
Also extra-special thanks to our donors, who are the heart of our organization.
Project Twenty1 is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Donations to our organization & programs are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law, and retweets, reposts, and articles about our programs award good karma points.