Dress Code: Lucky Strike Philadelphia
Project Twenty1 Launch Event
Lucky Strike is an upscale lounge & lanes that enforces a dress code. We figured you guys would look nice since this is a business networking event, but thought we should mention it.
Neat, Casual Fitted Attire
For example, the following items are not permitted:
- Excessively baggy clothing (Tuck-ins not permitted)
- Plain white t-shirts (short or long sleeve)
- Men’s sleeveless shirts (women are allowed to wear sleeveless shirts/tanks/dresses)
- Motorcycle club colors
- Athletic wear, sweats or sports jerseys
- Ripped/Soiled Clothing
- Work boots (regular shoes, flip flops, open toed shoes, etc. are okay)
- Headgear (Exceptions for ball caps, stylish hats, religious attire)
No outside food or drinks are allowed in the venue with the exception of cake.
*If in doubt, call (215) 545-2471 to ask.