Fort Lee, New Jersey: Jewish Production Jobs
New non-profit Jewish Television Channel seeks energetic people who love television and involvement in Jewish affairs.
1. NEWS WRITER/ON-AIR ANCHOR/REPORTER for daily news updates; and other writing/production work.
Minimum of two years experience preferred.
2. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to help coordinate various aspects of production and operations.
3. WRITER to be engaged in multifaceted productions: (a) Press Releases, (b) Educational Programming Segments, (c) Social Media.
Office is in Fort Lee, NJ and a car is very helpful. Please indicate if a car is available.
(1) head-shot for on-air work;
(2) resumes describing professional experience,
(3) where applicable, Jewish background and Jewish involvement; and
(4) salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 19, 2011.
More Info: http://www.ShalomTV.com