Greater Philadelphia Film Office seeks a graphic design intern to assist the marketing department with the development and execution of the marketing plan. This is an unpaid internship, available for college credit and an ideal position for someone who’d like to build on their already impressive design portfolio. The graphic design intern’s time will be focused in developing marketing materials that will be used to promote events, tours, educational programs, and support our mission.
· Design print/web collateral including but not limited to: eflyers, postcards, posters, brochures, signage, advertisements, logos, invitations, newsletters, etc.
· A core project is film.org graphic ad design for returning advertisers; some freelance paid opportunities available
· Delivering printer ready files to vendors
· Manage aspects of mailings and distribution
· Assist in promotional events
· Strong graphic design skills required – proficient with InDesign & Adobe products
· Enthusiastic self-starter
· Academic background and/or experience in graphic design preferred
· Team player, flexible schedule, and punctual
· Have a passion for marketing, advertising & branding
· Seeking an individual looking to build on their current portfolio
· Strong writing skills a plus
· Email cover letter, writing samples, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Indicate Graphic Design Internship in the subject line