Regular Deadline June 30-July 29, 2014
Create a team and enter the 21-Day Filmmaking Competition! Teams from all over the world have three weeks to create a short film or animation (under 10 mins) based on a common secret element. Your purchase guarantees you as an Official 2014 Team, secures your screening slot in the theater (if you follow all the rules) and includes two free tickets to any single screening.
- Get a World Premiere theatrical exhibition in a REAL movie theater, October 6th & 7th!
- Make a film that will survive outside the context of the competition!
- Get FREE assistance casting and crewing your film online, and at our FREE annual film industry launch event in Philadelphia on August 30th.
- Become a part of an amazing film community that has been growing steadily and taking the world by storm since 2006.
Make a tax-deductible contribution today.
“In our current economic climate, it is critical that independent organizations like Project Twenty1 receive support from the community and government in order for arts, education, and community events to thrive.” – Senator Daylin Leach
In the last year, Project Twenty1 has expanded to support our exploding community of creatives year-round. In Philadelphia, we run film festivals, educational workshops, and networking events to bring the magic of independent film to our community. Last but not least, we provide local students with education programs and provide them with connections that create jobs. In Norristown, we’ve transformed the landscape of Dekalb Street by co-founding Norristown Arts Hill, where we host free annual street fairs and screening events, helping artists find affordable rental properties, and boost the local economy through film production.
If you’ve attended one of our events in the past, you have witnessed first-hand the exciting effect our events and programs have on the independent arts community in Philadelphia. Since most grants and sponsorships have disappeared due to the economic crisis, Project Twenty1 relies on individual contributions to remain sustainable.
These donations are 100% tax-deductible, and anyone that donates $49+ before July 7 be acknowledged in our annual Philadelphia Film & Animation Festival program. (Please remember to include the name of the person(s)/business you would like acknowledged with your donation).
How Your Donation Works:
- $10 Can provide a volunteer or student with a hot meal
- $25 Can teach a student film & animation for 1 hour
- $155 Can buy a volunteer or student a SEPTA Pass for 1 month
- $500 Can create an educational workshop at our Festival
- $1,000 Can create an open-mic movie night in Philadelphia
- $2,500 Can give Philadelphia a Red Carpet Event
- $5,000 Can rent a theater to screen 100 short films
Support community arts programs today! You can fill in your donation amount online today or make a check/money order out to:
107 East Main Street, Suite LL1
Norristown, PA 19401
Remember, arts, education, and community are often forgotten in today’s fast-paced world. If you don’t help today, who will?