This summer, teams have 3 weeks to create an original short film or animation based on a common secret element. All films receive a World Premiere theatrical screening and compete for Awards and Prizes.
2014 Events & Programs
- Summer 2014: 21-Day Filmmaking Competition Signups:
- May 29, 2014: Online Registration Opens
- June 29, 2014: Early Deadline
- July 29, 2014: Regular Deadline
- August 29, 2014: Late Deadline
- August 30, 2014: 21-Day Filmmaking Competition Launch Event at Harvest Seasonal Grill, 200 S 40th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104: Team of creatives from all over the world have three weeks to create a film or animation based on a common secret element. All shorts completed on time qualify for theatrical screening at the International House, Philadelphia, prizes, and additional screenings at our year-round screenings, festivals, and partner programs. RSVP through Facebook here.
- September 20, 2014: 21-Day Filmmaking Competition Drop Event will also be at Harvest Seasonal Grill, 200 S 40th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- October 6 & 7, 2014: World Premiere, 21-Day Filmmaking Competition Films, International House Philadelphia, 3701 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Fall/Winter 2014: Call-for-Entries: Philadelphia Film & Animation Festival. Top films move on to screen at the 2015 Philadelphia Film & Animation Festival.
2015 Events & Programs
- Spring/Summer 2015: Philadelphia Film & Animation Festival . Screenings of the top submitted films, animation, and web shorts from all over the world. Featuring documentaries, narratives, and experimental projects.
- Spring/Summer 2015: Project Twenty1 Awards Show: Awards show of the top 21-Day Filmmaking Competition films, PFAF films, and more. More info coming soon.